21 October 2014

What I'm Doing With My Life (Ha)

For my Persuasion class we have to give a series of speeches about the career we are going into. As you may have guessed, as a consequence of being a Libra I cannot make decisions. Therefore, I have a pesky "undecided" that fills up formal paperwork and appears annoyingly at the bottom of my business card, screaming "don't trust her, she can't make up her mind."

I resorted to taking an online quiz, hoping that it would decide my future for me, so that all these wearisome questions would be put to rest. The results compared me to Beyonce (obviously) and told me that I was born to be a pop star. 

Ciao college! Ciao family! I'm moving to L.A. because I don't want life to give me lemons when I can have limes. The limelight, that is.

Anyways, I'm feeling more lost than Peter Pans posse. 
More Dazed and Confused than Ben Affleck.
More Done than The Band Perry.

How in the world do people make these important life decisions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love in the form of comments and compliments (I prefer the latter)!